UA-74799809-1

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Gracias

As of lately I have made it a point to take time in the morning and thank God for my blessings. Whether it's on my drive to work, or while I'm getting ready for the day, it's important to start it off right. A fresh morning, a fresh start. It leaves me in a happy frame of mind for the rest of the day and reminds me that all I have is because of Him.

So here is my list of things I'm thankful for today, in no particular order:

1. My health which I have often taken for granted.
2. EXTRA thankful for the great leadership and examples I have in my life and so within reach.
3. My family and their support in all that I strive to do.
4. New friends, old friends, and the ones I haven't met yet.
5. Adventures that lie in wait.
6. A job that I enjoy and is flexible enough to keep me happy! (Not only that but it also helps satisfy my online shopping addiction *happy sigh*)
7. My sometimes humorous sisters...
8. A wonderful mom that cooks all of my favorite foods.
9. The knowledge that I have a future despite my shortcomings and failures.
10. The privilege to stand out and be a light.

xoxo,
Dulcinea

No comments:

Post a Comment