UA-74799809-1

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Carowinds Independence Day



America the Beautiful.

This fourth of July was spent with a great group of friends at Carowinds riding every single roller coaster at the park, avoiding heat stroke with ice cream and water rides, and just having a thrilling time. The fireworks were magnificent, the rides fast, and wind blown hair, real. After many head bangings on the seat, roller coaster/screaming headaches, and possibly a minor concussion I on a whim decided we might as well try out the slingshot ride. The one ride I had just told my cousin I would NOT do. As soon as my ride was paid for I wondered, "Do I love myself?" "Why am I doing this?" and just like that I found myself getting strapped to a seat and saying "dale!". The view was amazing, and the ride worth it. 





Can you tell we are related?


My "What is wrong with me?" face
Now or never.


xoxo,





No comments:

Post a Comment