UA-74799809-1

Friday, June 30, 2017

Little Letters: Just June Moments






Dear Minot, North Dakota, you were a lovely experience. Everyone was so nice and welcoming. I got to see the rolling landscape and at times I really thought I was in the midst of a desktop wallpaper, where all you can see is green grass and blue skies. We had a great variety of adventures and made new friends.




Dear Preston Pearson, you are my favorite person on planet Earth, and spending time with you was incredible. Let's do another adventure soon. 




Dear Evelin, Emily, and Alex, I am SO incredibly proud of you all and happy that I got to celebrate your high school graduations with you. You are awesome and smart young people, and I am excited to see what you do in the next few years. Let God guide your footsteps and you shall not fall. You can do ALL things with God on your side! Don't forget that.






Dear Blueberry & Peach Cobbler Addiction, this is so bad, but I love you. And now that I've had you with ice cream I can't stop loving you. 



xoxo, gotta go make a new batch!






No comments:

Post a Comment