UA-74799809-1

Monday, June 27, 2016

Summer Time, Sunshine, & Skies


{You are not a drop in the ocean, you are the entire ocean in a drop}


Last summer my cousins and I tried planning a little weekend get-away without any success. This year, I went ahead and booked the room, and made sure to tell them that if they ditched me last minute, I was still going by myself. Luckily for me, they did all go and managed to get time off of work! We had soooo much fun!! I'm considering making this a tradition and having fun cousin get-aways more often. My 3 cousins and sister packed into my car friday and off we went to the beach! I mean what better location is there to relax and have some fun? We enjoyed all of the tasty local eateries, blasted the music with the windows down, and worked on our tans.




Parasailing was also on my list of things to do and it was a blast experiencing it with these gals! I was expecting it to be a little more scary or stressful, but it surprised me that I felt so safe and relaxed up in the air! We were about 6 miles off the coast and the water's cerulean tinge was beautiful. There was a bit of rain in the evenings but that did not stop us from shopping and exploring throughout the evening. We watched the sky turn all shades of pretty cotton candy colors and walked by the shore at night, where you feel like you can escape anything.






How cute are they, right? Spending quality time together with your extended family is such an immediate way to make any day brighter. At least in my case it was. These beauties had me laughing the entire ride there and back. I had the best time by the sea with my Cervantes gals.

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment