UA-74799809-1

Monday, August 17, 2015

The Uncanny Business of Fear



You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.



We have all been there, standing at a fork in the road facing a decision. The sweaty palms, dry mouth, and nervous unsettling of your stomach. The worry, the headaches, and the doubt that clouds all of your moves. Trying to convince yourself to breathe and relax, that it will all be fine.
Yes.
 A million times yes.

This past month has had me in constant internal turmoil. My mind swirls with ideas, positive thoughts, and the determination that I need, only to be undermined with self doubt and just plain fear. Fear of failure, fear of not being enough, fear of coming up short, fear of what I'll learn about my abilities, fear of what I'll learn about myself. I've had people mention things to me that have confirmed my prayers and thoughts and I know that I cannot fail when God is at the center of it all. So there is only one thing to be done: Let go, and Let God. Let go of my doubts, fear, and apprehension, and let God do his work in me, through me, and all around. 

 Ezra 10:4(KJV)  Arise; for this matter belongeth unto thee: we also will be with thee: be of good courage, and do it.




Today I will be fearless. Cheers to new beginnings, to fresh starts, and to creating myself.

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment