UA-74799809-1

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Chic In Neutrals


This outfit came together when this non-springy spring dropped down too low for me and my sandals. After being at work a full day, I still felt so put-together at the end of the day (not the norm) that I headed out for some pictures. I absolutely love an outfit that fulfills the 3 Cs: chic, collected, and most importantly, comfortable!
We all know how I feel about that tiny piece of silky fabric called a scarf. It is such a tiny detail so often overlooked, but one that can make such an impact. As soon as you add it to the most basic outfit, you’ve just increased your put-together vibe by at least 10 points (oh so perfect for those dreary Mondays!). I chose this neutral-tone leopard-printed scarf because of the fun print and decided to extract the colors from it for the rest of my outfit.
The basic black pleated midi skirt has been a staple in my closet for quite some time. You can find them almost anywhere in various colors, lengths, and textures, and they are so versatile! I love tucking in a more casual knitted sweater for a casual feel. And let’s be honest here, nothing feels cozier than a nice lightweight sweater. I kept my tights a basic gray to match my booties and limit the mix of colors. For this look, I loved that my glasses gave the scarf print some continuity. It’s the little things, y’all!
I hope you all found some inspiration with today’s look! ❤
xoxo,







*This blog post first appeared on daintyjewellsblog.com *

No comments:

Post a Comment