UA-74799809-1

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Saturdays are for Skydiving


Me.

A 23 year old who is terribly afraid of heights.

September 24th, 2016 @ 9:00 am

My adventurous friend Jordan encouraged me to live life on the edge and book our appointment for sky diving. . So nonchalant.  No big, right? Wrong. The entire week my stomach would get nervous butterflies every time I thought about it!

The worst part? Keeping it secret! I didn't want people asking me how it went, if I chickened out. I AM scared of heights after all....probably not as much now though...I'll need to reassess this and let you know.

Suffice it to say:
We went. We jumped. We conquered.
Mission accomplished.

I felt like a secret agent with all of the straps and buckles and black.

It was exhilarating. And I surprised myself by being calm about the jumping out part. I did scream the whole way down though. And to anyone planning on going soon, figuring out how to breathe on the way down was interesting.










.TOTALLY RECOMMEND!



xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment